10 November 2021 Committee meeting

16th Jan 2022

OxVox Committee Meeting Minutes

10 November 2021

Present:  Paul Peros (PP), Ben Heath (BH), Jemma Hayward (JH), Maurice Earp (ME), Simon Hathaway (SH), Ali Wolfe (AW), Ian Coleman (IC), Michelle Young (MY).

Apologies: Trevor Lambert (TL), Robert Weavers (RW)

AGM on 26 November – Planning all aspects

To be held in the Maurice Evans lounge (TBC). 12:30pm start (TBC)

Members of the committee to provide bullet points information on projects since the last AGM. Then open to questions from the floor. BH and MY to look into ownership structures (essentially: names/backgrounds of all involved and how many shares held).

Once location and time confirmed an email to be sent to members with information.

Club ownership / stadium plans – discussion and trust actions

PP had an initial introductory meeting with Anindya Bakrie: further meetings to follow in due course to discuss future plans.

Supporter of the Year presentation arrangements

To be held at the Training Ground. Arrangements currently being made at a time to suit all parties. Won by Michael North.

Supporters Panel – liaison / representation / feedback

Discussions around stewarding (esp in North Stand) and OUSP involved in resolving this.

Trust membership and finances / membership drive / match day stalls

Investigate a “Light” membership level. Look at other clubs trusts and their offering.

Projects – East Stand Concourse décor

Continuing discussions with artist, club and stadium company.


Andy Wilmer from the Armed Forces Supporters Group contacted OxVox to request assistance in promoting the group. We will offer help and advice . AW will contact Andy to discuss further.

Date of next meeting – To be agreed.

Meeting closed at 8.00pm.